On the first hand, i must thank hari for exposing me to different blogs and kindle my interestto start one. I had thought of starting a blog for a very long time, but wondered whether i was good at writing. I can sit and think, rather say day dream, but its difficult to sit and write. I had always been like this since my school days. But today i should say is a real gud day for me.. i suddenly turned out to blog!!!! Its a surprise event in my life i shud say ;) Only god knows what pushed me into this..
I jus hope this will kindle my interest to write good, interesting blogs and i can rejoice myself looking back at it over the years to come. I shud say, i at least hope to acquire a new skill-writing. So god bless myself ( there is no one around me now:( ) and let my improving flair for writing take me to a new destiny. tathasthu....
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
when will you write again...
ReplyDeleteHari